Technical Information: frequently asked questions
- How can I stop Marks & Spencer emails going into my spam or junk folder?
- I am receiving an error message, what should I do?
- Which browsers are compatible with the M&S website?
- Items have disappeared from my basket, what should I do?
- How do I enable cookies?
- How do I change my ActiveX controls on Internet Explorer?
- What are "Phishing" (spoof) emails?
- What happens if I disable cookies?
- ‘Next page’, ‘Show all’, ‘Show 60 per page’, and product filters don’t work, what should I do?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2013 Marks and Spencer plc