How to Collect Food to Order from a store.
Collect your Food to Order from a store FREE of charge.
Orders can be collected from most M&S UK mainland stores, excluding railway, motorway, outlet and airport stores and some of the smaller Simply Food stores.
How to order online and collect in store
1. Select your Food to Order items and add to basket. Proceed to checkout when you have finished shopping.
2. At the Choose a delivery address page, choose Store collection by clicking the SELECT STORE button.
3. Enter the store name, town or postcode of a participating store in the Store Finder section and click CONTINUE. This adds the store to your store address book. You will then be able to select it by clicking the DELIVER TO THIS STORE button.
4. Click SELECT DATE to choose a date and time for store collection, then click CONTINUE. Valid dates are shown with a green background. Orders can be collected after 2, 5, 7 or 21 days depending on the type of food ordered.
5. Enter your payment details and billing address.
6. Click the PLACE ORDER button.
7. If you have a printer, click the PRINT ORDER DETAILS button to print a summary of your order.
8. Collect your order from the store at your chosen date and time. You will need to give your name, home address and email address. It would be helpful if you could bring a printout of your order details. Please note: if you do not collect your order we will refund 50% of the payment.
Enjoy your Food to Order!
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2013 Marks and Spencer plc