How do I enter a BFPO delivery address?
In order for deliveries to be made to a British Forces Post Office (BFPO), please either register online or call us on 0845 609 0200 (or for international customers +44 151 906 7902) to place an order.
Please note we do not deliver flowers or hampers to BFPO addresses.
Once you have registered online, please follow the instructions below when placing your order:
1) On the 'Choose a delivery address' page, click on the 'enter your address details' button at the bottom of the new delivery address form.
2) Enter the BFPO address in the order as shown below, ensuring that the BFPO number is entered in the Address line 3 field:
- Full name: Service Number, Rank, Name
- Address line 1: Company
- Address line 2: leave this line blank or enter the Unit number
- Address line 3: enter the BFPO number
- City: enter the Regiment
- Postcode: HA4 6DQ
- Country: United Kingdom
- Phone Number: enter a contact number, either your own or the recipient's
3) Click 'continue'
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2013 Marks and Spencer plc