How can I place an order online to be delivered to a store?
- Select your product, size and colour and add to your basket. When you've finished shopping, proceed to checkout.
- At the Choose a Delivery Address page, choose Store collection by clicking the SELECT STORE button.
- Enter the postcode of a participating store in the Store Finder section and click CONTINUE. Select the store you'd like to collect from and click confirm and continue.
- Click SELECT DATE to choose a date for store collection, then click CONTINUE. Valid dates are shown with a green background. Orders placed before 5pm can usually be collected 3 days later.
- Enter your payment details and billing address.
- Click the PLACE ORDER button.
- If you have a printer, click the PRINT ORDER DETAILS button to print a summary of your order.
- On your chosen collection day, collect your order from the store. You will need to give your name, home address and email address. It would be helpful if you could bring a printout of your order details. Please note: after 7 days unclaimed orders will be returned to stock and we will refund your payment.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2013 Marks and Spencer plc