Company Information: frequently asked questions
- What forms of proof of age does M&S accept?
- Can used batteries be taken back in M&S stores?
- What is the 'Challenge 25' scheme and why does M&S follow it?
- New Loyalty Club Terms & Conditions
- What are WEEE and Battery recycling regulations?
- Will M&S take back my old electrical and electronic items in store for recycling?
- What is your ethical trading policy?
- What are the Terms & Conditions of the Oxfam Clothes Exchange?
- What is the M&S website's accessibility policy?
- What are the website's terms and conditions?
- What are "Phishing" (spoof) emails and what should I do if I receive one?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- I have a question about an experience day, who can I contact?
Page 1 of 5 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc