Company Information: frequently asked questions
- What forms of proof of age does M&S accept?
- What are the website's terms and conditions?
- What is the 'Challenge 25' scheme and why does M&S follow it?
- Will M&S take back my old electrical and electronic items in store for recycling?
- Can used batteries be taken back in M&S stores?
- What are WEEE and Battery recycling regulations?
- New Loyalty Club Terms & Conditions
- What are the Terms & Conditions of the Oxfam Clothes Exchange?
- What is your ethical trading policy?
- What is the M&S website's accessibility policy?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- How can I get a £5 M&S voucher from Oxfam?
- Can I shwop when you deliver my furniture order?
Page 1 of 5 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc