I am a charity, how do I get involved in the M&S surplus food redistribution scheme?

If you are a charity that can make use of surplus food items and can make regular collections from the back of your local M&S store, you will need to join neighbourly.com and create a profile for your project. To find out more, send an email to food@neighbourly.com or telephone 0117 915 1279.

Was this answer useful?


For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc