What are the Terms & Conditions of the Oxfam Clothes Exchange?
- You'll be given a £5 voucher for every clothing donation you make to Oxfam which contains at least one item of M&S-labelled clothing, including shoes, handbags, belts, hats and scarves.
- This offer does include donations of M&S bras, but does not include donations of the following M&S clothing: swimwear, underwear, socks, or damaged or soiled items.
- Vouchers are subject to M&S's terms and conditions which are detailed below.
- The voucher entitles you to £5 off your next purchase of £35 or more on clothing, home and beauty products in participating M&S stores.
- In the Republic of Ireland the voucher will be worth €7 off purchases of €50 or more on clothing, home and beauty products.
- Only one voucher can be used for each transaction of £35 (€50) or more.
- The voucher is redeemable only during the calendar month stated on the voucher.
- The voucher is not redeemable against M&S food or Tailoring alterations.
- The voucher is not redeemable on purchases made online or over the phone (including instore customer orders).
- Voucher can be used in conjunction with other Marks & Spencer offers, as long as the minimum spend threshold requirements are met for each separate offer.
- Valid instore on presentation of the original voucher at the till.
- Must be handed in on redemption.
- Can be used once only in a single transaction.
- One voucher only per transaction.
- Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of Gift Cards or Vouchers or Marks & Spencer Money products, or to pay Credit Card or Chargecard balances.
- Offer strictly non-transferable. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to reject the voucher with reasonable cause.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc