Technical Information: frequently asked questions
- How can I stop Marks & Spencer emails going into my spam or junk folder?
- How do I upgrade my browser?
- I have the latest browser for my Operating System, why does the site still not work for me?
- I am receiving an error message, what should I do?
- I am having problems viewing the M&S website
- What are "Phishing" (spoof) emails?
- Why does the website look different on my Tablet device?
- Why should I upgrade my browser?
- What happens if I disable cookies?
- How do I clear my cache?
- How do I enable cookies?
- How do I change my ActiveX controls on Internet Explorer?
- How do I disable cookies?
- How do I check my browser toolbars and add-ons?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc