Technical Information: frequently asked questions
- How can I stop Marks & Spencer emails going into my spam or junk folder?
- I am having problems viewing the M&S website
- I have the latest browser for my Operating System, why does the site still not work for me?
- I am receiving an error message, what should I do?
- What are "Phishing" (spoof) emails and what should I do if I receive one?
- Why should I upgrade my browser?
- How do I disable cookies?
- How do I clear my cache?
- How do I enable cookies?
- What happens if I disable cookies?
- How do I change my ActiveX controls on Internet Explorer?
- How do I check my browser toolbars and add-ons?
- ‘Next page’, ‘Show all’, ‘Show 60 per page’, and product filters don’t work, what should I do?
- How do I check my web security and firewalls?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc