Recycling, Shwopping and Charity: frequently asked questions
- How can I get a £5 M&S voucher from Oxfam?
- How can I ask for a donation to charity?
- How do I find out about Shwopping?
- Why does M&S charge for carrier bags?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- What happens to unsold M&S food?
- Will M&S take back my old electrical and electronic items in store for recycling?
- I am a charity, how do I get involved in the M&S surplus food redistribution scheme?
- Can used batteries be taken back in M&S stores?
- What are WEEE and Battery recycling regulations?
- Where can I find out about Plan A?
- Can I change or cancel the date for my bed and mattress recycling service?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc