Ordering, Delivery and Collection: frequently asked questions
- I live in France, does this mean I can order from the UK site now?
- Why can’t I split delivery across more than one address?
- Is my order guaranteed or could it be cancelled after I place my order?
- What if I am out when my Wine Club case arrives?
- Can I return faulty or damaged goods internationally for a refund?
- Can I get a replacement sent internationally for faulty or damaged goods?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- How can I measure to see if furniture will fit?
- Can I order a furniture item to take away from the store?
- Can I check which stores have the item I'm looking for?
- Where can I find product information on my receipt?
- The product that I am looking for is not available on the Irish website?
- Why is it out of stock when I saw it in store the other day?
- How long does it take for me to receive my made to measure shirt?
- How do I pay for my order over the phone?
Page 1 of 8 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc