Free nominated day delivery on Food, Wine and Hamper Gift orders over £50
For free nominated delivery on Food or Wine Gifts and Hampers (orders over £50) please follow the simple steps below.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to offer nominated day delivery to a number of postcodes in Northern Ireland and Scotland. Customers placing orders to these postcodes can use standard delivery (£3.99).
Chilled hampers are also not available to be delivered to a number of postcodes in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
How to get free nominated day delivery:
1. Log in to your M&S account
2. Add your Food or Wine Gift to your bag.
3. Click on 'Your Bag' to view your bag.
4. To add a personal message, click 'add a message'
5. Click on 'Checkout'
6. Select the 'nominated day delivery' option and then select the day you want your order delivered.
If you are trying to place a nominated day delivery to one of our restricted postcodes, you will be informed at this point that that delivery service is not available. You will still be able to select 'standard delivery'.
7. The delivery charge will then be deducted, you will be able to see this on the left-hand side of the page. Click on 'continue to payment' to proceed with placing your order.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc