Is there anything I need to do on my furniture delivery day?
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item.
If we're assembling your furniture for you:
• make sure you check there's enough space for our delivery team to bring in your order into the room before they arrive
• they’ll unpack, position and assemble your furniture for you and take away the packaging
• make sure you inspect your new furniture and that you’re happy with it before you sign for delivery
• if you're unhappy for any reason please let the delivery team know before signing.
If you need to assemble your furniture:
• your order will be delivered to your door, but you'll need to unpack and position them yourself
• you’ll need to sign for delivery.
If your item requires self-assembly, full instructions will be provided
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc