Furniture Delivery Service: frequently asked questions
- Furniture delivery and returns
- How long will it take for my furniture to be delivered?
- Will your delivery team unpack and assemble my new furniture for me?
- Do M&S offer an interest free loan to pay for my furniture?
- When will my furniture delivery slot be confirmed?
- What if the piece of furniture I ordered doesn’t fit?
- How do I cancel all of the furniture order I have placed in store or online?
- Can I change the delivery date of my furniture order?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- What happens after my furniture is delivered?
- When do you deliver furniture?
- How can I apply for an furniture interest free loan?
- Is there anything I need to do on my furniture delivery day?
- Will your delivery team carry my new furniture up the stairs to my flat?
- What are the exclusions for furniture delivery?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc