Furniture Delivery Service: frequently asked questions
- Can I order a furniture item to take away from the store?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- How do I cancel a furniture order placed in store?
- I've ordered furniture - what happens next?
- Is there anything I need to do on my furniture delivery day?
- Will your delivery team unpack and assemble my new furniture for me?
- What happens after my furniture is delivered?
- When do you deliver furniture?
- What are the exclusions for furniture delivery?
- Will your delivery team carry my new furniture up the stairs to my flat?
- What if the piece of furniture I ordered doesn’t fit?
- When will my furniture delivery slot be confirmed?
- How long will it take for my furniture to be delivered?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc