International Delivery Service: frequently asked questions
- What products are available for international delivery?
- Delivery to Australia, Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland and USA
- What countries do you deliver to internationally?
- How can I place an order for international delivery?
- How much is international delivery and how long does it take?
- How do I select an international address? How do I make it my default?
- Do you deliver to the Republic of Ireland?
- Can I return faulty or damaged goods internationally for a refund?
- Will the recipient have to pay duty on the order?
- Which stores can order items for international delivery?
- Can I get a replacement sent internationally for faulty or damaged goods?
- What are the international delivery times?
- Is the international delivery charge per item or per order?
- How can I contact you from outside the UK?
- Do international deliveries need to be signed for?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc