Order by 6pm Monday to Friday for next day delivery on all flowers and plants
For free next day delivery on flowers and plants, please follow the simple steps below.
If you order before 6pm we will deliver next day (excluding Bank Holidays) to most UK addresses (Monday-Saturday between 7am to 7pm). If you are looking for Monday delivery, your order must be placed before 12 noon on Sunday.
We cannot provide next day delivery to the the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and some Scottish addresses, these deliveries will take 48 hours. Monday delivery is not available for these regions, so orders placed on Sunday will be delivered on Wednesday.
We are unable to provide a specific delivery time during the day, so we suggest that orders for important occasions are delivered the day before they are needed.
We are unable to deliver flowers and planets to the Channel Islands, PO Boxes or BFPO.
How to get free next day delivery:
1. Log in to your M&S account
2. Add your flowers or plant to your bag
3. Click on 'Your Bag' to view your bag
4. Click on 'add a message' to add a personal message to your flowers or plant.
5. Click on 'Checkout'
6. If the address shown is not the correct delivery address, click on 'Change delivery options' to change the delivery address. Click 'Select a date' to choose a delivery date.
Free delivery will have been applied at this stage.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc