UK Delivery Service: frequently asked questions
- Why can’t I split delivery across more than one address?
- Can I change my delivery address?
- I placed an order as a guest, how do I track it?
- How do I change my nominated day delivery date?
- Order by 6pm Monday to Friday for next day delivery on all flowers and plants
- Free nominated day delivery on Food, Wine and Hamper Gift orders over £20
- Can I get something delivered to Ireland via your International Delivery Service?
- Do you deliver to all of Ireland?
- How much does delivery cost and how long does it take?
- What is standard UK delivery?
- Can I get free home delivery?
- What happens if I'm out when you deliver?
- Do I have to pay delivery per order even if I have placed two orders to the same address?
- Why haven't I received all my items?
- Which couriers do you use and how can I track my delivery?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc