Finding Products: frequently asked questions
- Where is my order?
- Can I check which stores have the item I'm looking for?
- How do I search for a product?
- How can I find the product code, UPC or stroke number to order a product?
- There are other sizes online, when will mine be available?
- Why is it out of stock when I saw it in store the other day?
- I am entering a product code online, why is nothing showing up?
- A new catalogue has just come out. When will the items in it be online?
- I can't find something I've seen in a magazine, newspaper or on TV
- Where can I find M&S's Petite and Plus ranges?
- When will I be able to order an item of furniture which is currently out of stock?
- Why can’t I purchase Big & Tall products in stores?
- Where can I find product information on my receipt?
- Can I find out when a furniture item will be back in stock?
- I have an M&S dinner set but need to replace some pieces. Do you sell individual dinnerware items I get the items I need?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2014 Marks and Spencer plc