Ordering: frequently asked questions
- I am entering a product code online, why is nothing showing up?
- Can I use more than one promotion code on an order?
- How do I get a gift receipt when I place an order?
- When should I place my order for Food to Order?
- When does my promotion code expire?
- How do I order armcaps and fabric by the metre?
- Why can't I find domestic appliances or technology online?
- I can't find something I've seen in a magazine, newspaper or on TV
- How do I order upholstery fabric samples?
- Can I add/amend a gift message to an order I have already placed?
- Why won't the "select size" dropdown work when I try to buy something?
- Which stores can order items for international delivery?
- A new catalogue has just come out. When will the items in it be online?
- When will I be able to order an item of furniture which is currently out of stock?
- How can I place an order online for delivery to an address?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc