Ordering: frequently asked questions
- Can I use more than one promotion code on an order?
- I am entering a product code online, why is nothing showing up?
- Which stores can order items for international delivery?
- When does my promotion code expire?
- I can't find something I've seen in a magazine, newspaper or on TV
- A new catalogue has just come out. When will the items in it be online?
- How can I place an order online for delivery to an address?
- What is pre-ordering?
- Where can I find the gift message with my order?
- I've ordered furniture - what happens next?
- When will I be able to order an item of furniture which is currently out of stock?
- How do I order armcaps and fabric by the metre?
- Why is free delivery not showing when I place an order for nominated day delivery?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- Where can I place my order for Food to Order?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2014 Marks and Spencer plc