How to Order: frequently asked questions
- How do I change my billing address?
- How do I get a gift receipt when I place an order?
- I'm buying a product as a gift, how can I remove the price from the parcel summary document?
- Are there restricted shopping hours for Food to Order?
- Where can I place my order for Food to Order?
- Do I have to pay delivery per order even if I have placed two orders to the same address?
- How do I change my payment method?
- Which items can I order for delivery to a UK home or work address?
- Can I order Food to Order and other items at the same time?
- What happens if a Food to Order item I have ordered becomes unavailable?
- When will I receive my pre-ordered items?
- Do I need to order pillars, dowels and decorations for my wedding cake?
Page 2 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc