How to Order: frequently asked questions
- Which stores can I place or collect an order in?
- When should I place my order for Food to Order?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- Why won't the "select size" work when I try to buy something?
- Can I add/amend a gift message to an order I have already placed?
- I'm buying a product as a gift, how can I remove the price from the parcel summary document?
- Do I have to pay delivery per order even if I have placed two orders to the same address?
- How do I place an order?
- How can I place an order online to be delivered to a store?
- Which items can I order for delivery to a UK home or work address?
- How can I place an order online for delivery to an address?
- When will I be able to order an item of furniture which is currently out of stock?
- How do I change my billing address?
- What is pre-ordering?
- How do I get a gift receipt when I place an order?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc