How do I select an international address? How do I make it my default?
You can select an international address during the checkout, or in your account settings.
In the checkout:
- At the delivery page ensure the 'Collect in Store' option is not selected and that a delivery option is selected.
- Towards the top of the page, click on the link to 'Change Address'. You can now enter a new international address, or select a saved one.
In the account settings:
- Sign in to your account, and select 'Address book' from the 'My account' link at the top of the page.
- Here you can add, edit or remove any of the delivery addresses linked to your account.
- You can also set your default address on this page. The default address is the address that will normally appear wthin the checkout without needing to be selected manually each time.
International address tips:
Make sure you include the correct postcode or zip code. Deliveries may be delayed, or rejected if the postcode or zip code is missing, or entered incorrectly.
Use the full street address, we can't deliver to PO boxes.
Don't use any 'special' characters in your address e. g. ã, ç, õ.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2014 Marks and Spencer plc