Changing or Cancelling Orders: frequently asked questions
- How do I change my nominated day delivery date?
- Can I cancel my order?
- What are my cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (previously the Distance Selling Regulations)?
- Can I change or amend the delivery method of my order?
- Can I change my delivery address?
- Can I amend my order? (E.g. change the quantity, size or colour)
- Why can't I cancel my order once payment has been taken?
- How do I cancel all of the furniture order I have placed in store or online?
- Can I change my billing address?
- How to add a gift message
- I want to change my order, but the website won't let me.
- Can I add/amend a gift message to an order I have already placed?
- Can I find out when a furniture item will be back in stock?
- Why has my order been cancelled?
- Can I change my payment details?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc