Where is my order?
Keep an eye on your inbox as we’ll keep you updated about your order via email. Remember to check all your email folders, including Junk, Updates, Promotions etc.
We’ll send you an email when your order is on its way.
Next day or nominated day delivery
Your delivery date will be on your order confirmation email.
We’ll send you an email when your order is ready to collect.
Track your order
You can also track the status of your delivery; follow these steps to find out the latest information. If you placed your order as a guest you can track your order through our guest order tracking service, click here.
1. Sign in to your M&S account by clicking of the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. Once you are signed in, click on ‘Your Account’ on the top right-hand corner and then click ‘Your Orders’ on the drop down.
3. Click on the ‘View Order Details’ button next to the order you want to track.
4. In the column on the right-hand side there will your delivery information. Please note that not all orders will having a tracking number.
5. For orders delivered to store, once an order arrives it must then be processed by our in-store teams. All store collections can then be collected from 12pm midday on their collection day.
If your order hasn’t arrived by your delivery date, you may have received further correspondence from us advising you of your new delivery date. If you need further help, please contact us.
Please be aware of the difference policy for the following products.
Food to Order
Unfortunately you can't track Food to Order in your account like you can other orders. But don't worry; your order will be ready for you to collect on your chosen date. You'll find your collection date on your order confirmation email, and we’ll send you another email when it's ready to collect. You can check your store opening hours in our store finder.
Your Wine Club cases will be sent to you every 3 months depending on your chosen wine plan’s schedule.
In Your Wine Club plan you’ll find details of your next scheduled delivery, including the estimated delivery date and how long you have to make changes to your next case.
When you order furniture, we'll usually call you within 2 days to arrange a delivery date. If you haven't heard from us, please call our furniture customer service team on 0333 014 8111 (lines open 8am-9pm Monday-Friday and 8am-5.30pm Saturday and Sunday).
If you've ordered smaller items of furniture using standard, next or named day delivery, you can track your order in your account to see where it is.
Made to Measure
As we carefully make each shirt to your exact measurements, it can take up to 21 days for Made to Measure shirts to be made and delivered.
We’ll send you an email when your order is on your way to you. If it hasn't arrived after 21 days, please contact us so we can help track it down.
We'll send you an email when we post your card, and you can track your delivery in your account to see where it is.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc