Payments and Offers: frequently asked questions
- What are the gift card/e-gift card terms and conditions?
- What is the credit receipt policy?
- How much money can I put on a gift card?
- Is there an expiry date for my gift card?
- Can I use a gift card purchased in another country in UK stores?
- What are gift cards?
- What happens if my gift card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- I have spent the money on my gift card. What do I do with it now?
- Can I get the cash back from my gift card?
- Where do I find my gift card/e-gift card PIN?
- What can I buy with my gift card/e-gift card?
- How do I pay for my Wine Club subscription?
- Will I get loyalty points if I use my M&S card for my Wine Club subscription?
- What will happen if I return an item purchased with my gift card?
- What can I do if my gift experience voucher is close to expiry?
Page 1 of 5 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc