Why can't I see all the discounts I expected?
Some of our promotions have certain thresholds, terms and conditions. Not all promotions will work with other promotions so please check full terms and conditions of the offer you are trying to use:
- Are all the products in your basket eligible to receive the discount?
- If the promotion is a code which you have had to type in, are all letters/numbers correct? Are they upper/lower case?
- Can the promotion only be used online or only in store?
- Have you checked the expiry date of the promotion?
- Your purchase may have been split into multiple orders if you are delivering to multiple destinations or you have selected multiple delivery options. This may mean that no single order reaches the required threshold for the expected discount/promotion.
- Have you checked your chosen delivery method is eligible for the offer? Free delivery may only be available for certain delivery methods.
If you have already placed an order and want to add a promotion, this can only be done before payment has been taken. You can check to see if your order is amendable by going to 'My Account' and selecting 'Open and Recently Dispatched orders' from the drop down menu. If you see the following message on the right hand side of the order: 'Please note: this order cannot now be amended’, it is too late to amend your order.
Any discounts will be applied at checkout and will show on your order summary before you complete your order.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc