Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards and Vouchers: frequently asked questions
- How can I check my gift card/e-gift card balance?
- How do I use my gift card/e-gift card online?
- What is the difference between a gift card, an e-gift card and a gift voucher?
- What can I buy with my gift card/e-gift card?
- Is there an expiry date for my gift card?
- Where do I find my gift card/e-gift card PIN?
- How do I use my e-gift card?
- What happens if my gift card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- What will happen if I return an item purchased with my gift card?
- What are gift cards?
- How do I use my One4all card?
- Can I get the cash back from my gift card?
- Can I use a gift card purchased in another country in UK stores?
- Can I pay using a UK M&S gift card in international stores?
- What can I do if the credit receipt I was issued has been lost or damaged?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc