How can I apply for an furniture interest free loan?
Our interest free loans are currently only available from one of our furniture stores Our staff will happily take you through the process.
Please remember to bring proof of identity, from one of the following:
• A valid UK driving licence
• Current TV licence
• Current bank statement (within the last 3 months)
• Credit card statement (within the last 3 months)
• Current utility bill (within the last 3 months)
• Mortgage offer letter, solicitors letter or tenancy agreement (council, housing association or military tenancy agreements only)
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc