How do I use my staff discount online?
You'll need to register your staff discount before you can use it on M&S.com. If you are a current member of staff then please visit the Staff Portal for a guide on how to register your discount. You will then be prompted to sign in. You'll find the information under 'Benefits' and 'Leavers Discount'.
If you are a retired employee or a nominated user then please call our HR team on 0345 304 7474 for details on how to register.
To register online discount:
1. You will need your discount card number (6 digits)
2. Go to: marksandspencer.com/registernewdiscount (available on desktop only)
3. Sign into your marksandspencer.com account, or create a new one.
4. You will see the below screen. Enter your discount card number.
Alternatively, you can add your staff discount to your online account by following the below steps:
1. Go to www.marksandspencer.com and login to your account (top right).
2. Click the 'Your Account' dropdown menu and select 'Go to your account'
3. Once in your account, select 'About you' under the 'Your details' section
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will have the opportunity to add your staff discount number and save.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc