If you're searching for a specific product, please go to www.marksandspencer.com and use the search bar at the top of the page.

What can I do if the credit receipt I was issued has been lost or damaged?

Unfortunately we can't replace lost, stolen or damaged credit receipts. The terms and conditions printed on the receipt state that M&S can’t accept responsibility for your voucher if it is lost, stolen or damaged.

Was this answer useful?


For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2018 Marks and Spencer plc