Why has my payment declined?
If your payment has been declined, the card details in your account may not match the details held by the bank or card provider. Please click here and check for your 'open and recently dispatched orders'.
Then please check the following information on your payment details:
- Have you entered the correct expiry date?
- Does the billing address and postcode you entered match the details held by your card provider?
- Do you have sufficient funds available on the card?
- Did you try to pay with a Visa Electron or Solo card? If so, payment will not have completed as we do not accept these cards. You need to update your order with a different payment card.
- Has the card you paid with expired? If so you will need to enter the details of a different card
- If your payment is by interest free loan, please call 0845 900 0900, quoting reference IFL. Lines are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Please note: Once you have updated your card details online, you do not need to contact us. Payment will automatically be reattempted.
If your order is on a nominated delivery date please update the delivery date before attempting to update your payment details.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc