Clothing and Homeware: frequently asked questions
- What size am I?
- Which stores offer free suit alterations?
- Which stores do bra fittings and how can I book?
- Do you stock extra large and extra small clothing?
- What measurements do I need to give for my made to measure shirt?
- How long does it take for me to receive my made to measure shirt?
- I keep having problems with my Made to Measure shirt order. When I try to complete the process again, I'm told my order has been placed. Is this the case?
- What options can I have when designing my made to measure shirt?
- Why can’t I purchase Big & Tall products in stores?
- Which items can I wash at 30ºC?
- What is cashmilon™?
- Where can I find out more information about Your School Uniform?
- Your Style Adviser Terms & Conditions
- How can I get a £5 M&S voucher from Oxfam?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc