Clothing and Homeware: frequently asked questions
- Where can I get a suit fitted and how do I book?
- Can I check which stores have the item I'm looking for?
- Which stores do bra fittings and how can I book?
- What size am I?
- How can I get a £5 M&S voucher from Oxfam?
- Why is it out of stock when I saw it in store the other day?
- Which stores offer suit alterations and how much are they?
- What is cashmilon™?
- What technologies do you use in your clothing and what are the benefits e.g. Moisture Wicking?
- Do you stock extra large and extra small clothing?
- Which items can I wash at 30ºC?
- Why can’t I purchase Big & Tall products in stores?
- Why won't the "select size" work when I try to buy something?
- Where can I find product information on my receipt?
- I have an M&S dinner set but need to replace some pieces. Do you sell individual dinnerware items so I can get the items I need?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc