Clothing and Homeware: frequently asked questions
- Which stores do bra fittings and how can I book?
- How can I get a £5 M&S voucher from Oxfam?
- What size am I?
- Do you stock extra large and extra small clothing?
- What is cashmilon™?
- Why can’t I purchase Big & Tall products in stores?
- Where can I find out more information about Your School Uniform?
- I have an M&S dinner set but need to replace some pieces. Do you sell individual dinnerware items so I can get the items I need?
- Which items can I wash at 30ºC?
- Which stores offer free suit alterations?
- Your Style Adviser Terms & Conditions
- What measurements do I need to give for my made to measure shirt?
- How long does it take for me to receive my made to measure shirt?
- What options can I have when designing my made to measure shirt?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc