Food: frequently asked questions
- Which M&S food is suitable for vegetarians or vegans?
- How do I stack or tier my wedding cake?
- Tell me about Oakham™ Chicken
- Tell me about M&S fresh beef
- Tell me about M&S fresh salmon and smoked salmon
- I am stacking wedding cakes directly on top of each other without pillars. Do I still need to use dowels?
- Can I stack a traditional wedding cake without pillars?
- Can I order cakes online?
- Where can I find the "free from" lists for food allergies and intolerances?
- What is the best before date on Food to Order and Lunch to You sushi and sandwich platters?
- How can I buy pillars, dowels and decorations for my wedding cake?
- Tell me about M&S fresh pork
- Tell me about M&S fresh lamb
- What is M&S Food to Order?
- Is butter or margarine used in Food to Order and Lunch to You sandwiches?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc