Furniture: frequently asked questions
- Where can I view furniture items on display?
- How long will it take for my furniture to be delivered?
- What if the piece of furniture I ordered doesn’t fit?
- How do I cancel all of the furniture order I have placed in store or online?
- Can you take away my old bed when I order a new one?
- Who can I speak to about furniture orders?
- When do you deliver furniture?
- When will my furniture delivery slot be confirmed?
- Is there anything I need to do on my furniture delivery day?
- How do I order armcaps?
- Will your delivery team carry my new furniture up the stairs to my flat?
- Can I find out when a furniture item will be back in stock?
- How can I measure to see if furniture will fit?
- Can I order a furniture item to take away from the store?
- Are all fabrics/leather choices available on all sofas?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc