How do I get information on REACH legislation for M&S products?

For information regarding Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) legislation, or if you would like to know if any M&S products contain substances of very high concern, (SVHCs) please contact us. You can email us using the ‘Product quality – clothing and home’ option on the email menu.

Was this answer useful?


For further information see terms and conditions on © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc