If you're searching for a specific product, please go to www.marksandspencer.com and use the search bar at the top of the page.

I have an M&S dinner set but need to replace some pieces. Do you sell individual dinnerware items so I can get the items I need?

If the range is still in stock online or in stores, you can order replacement items. However, please note some small or single items may not be available online and may only be available as part of a multipack. Unfortunately, we can’t replace items from any range that has been discontinued. 

The companies below specialise in discontinued china and crockery products. They are not affiliated with M&S, so we can't guarantee what stock they have or the prices that they may charge, but they may be able to help.

China Matching - 01329 282 785
China Search - 01926 512 402
Lost Pottery - 08707 324 462

Was this answer useful?


For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2018 Marks and Spencer plc