Do you stock extra large and extra small clothing?
Our standard sizes are 6-30. We also carry Petite, Tall and Plus ranges, all of which stock items that are perfectly proportioned and cut to flatter.
Our Petite sizes are proportionally shorter and narrower than our standard sizes, and specially cut to fit women 5'3" and under. To shop Petite, click here.
- Shoulder widths reduced by 1cm
- Sleeve lengths shortened by 4.5cm
- Back neck to waist shortened by 3cm
- Back waist to hem length shortened proportionally (Jackets)
- Trouser rises shortened by 1.2cm
- Inside leg shortened by 5cm.
Our Tall range is cut proportionately longer than our standard length womenswear sizes and is designed to fit women over 5’8”
- Back neck to waist lengthened by 3cm
- Back waist to hem lengthened proportionally
- Bust shaping positioned 2cm lower
- Armholes lowered by approximately 1cm
- Full length sleeves lengthened by 4cm, and other sleeve lengths are lengthened proportionately
- Trouser rises lengthened at the front and back
- Hip shaping positioned 1.4cm lower
- Inside leg measurement for trousers 6cm longer than our Long length.
Our Plus Collection is cut to flatter sizes 20-28. Styling lines are altered over the bust to improve fit for a fuller bust. To shop Plus, click here.
Our standard sizes for tops are small to extra large, and trousers range from 30-46 inch waist and 29-35 inch length. We also stock some items in extra small sizes and in our Big and Tall range.
Big and Tall
Our Big and Tall Range is split mainly across Casualwear and Formalwear. Take a look at our size guide for more details as the size options vary depending on the product type. Big and Tall is available exclusively online and not in our stores. To shop Big and Tall, click here.
Plus Fit for kids
Our Plus Fit school uniform range for kids is cut more generously, with an extra 6cm through the chest, waist and hip.
You can view our size guides here.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc