Returns and Refunds: frequently asked questions
- Returning clothing & homeware (including delivery only furniture)
- What is the general returns policy for international orders?
- I have lost my receipt, can I still get a refund?
- What is the returns, exchange and refunds policy?
- If I buy something as a Christmas present, what is your refund policy?
- How do I return items internationally?
- Can I return faulty or damaged goods internationally for a refund?
- Can I get a replacement sent internationally for faulty or damaged goods?
- What if I don’t like the Wine Club wines I receive?
- Can I get a refund on a gift wrapped item?
- What can I do if my gift experience voucher is close to expiry?
- How can I get a £5 M&S voucher from Oxfam?
- What are my cancellation rights under the Consumer Rights Directive (previously the Distance Selling Regulations)?
- What will happen if I cancel my order before delivery and I've paid using a gift card?
- How do I get a gift receipt when I place an order?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc