Returns and Refunds: frequently asked questions
- What will happen if I return an item purchased with my gift card?
- Can I return my store order direct through the post?
- Returning Fitbit Products
- Can I get a replacement sent internationally for faulty or damaged goods?
- What are my cancellation rights under the Consumer Rights Directive (previously the Distance Selling Regulations)?
- If I buy something as a Christmas present, what is your refund policy?
- Does M&S have a buy-back policy?
- Extended Christmas returns policy
- How do I get a gift receipt when I place an order?
- I have a query about my wine order, who should I contact?
- What is the returns policy for kitchen electrical goods?
- What will happen if I cancel my order before delivery and I've paid using a gift card?
- What can I do if my gift experience voucher is close to expiry?
- What if I don’t like the Wine Club wines I receive?
- Returning Non-M&S branded toys (including Star Wars BB-8™ App-Enabled Droid™)
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2016 Marks and Spencer plc