Returns and Refunds: frequently asked questions
- Who gets refunded if I return a gift?
- What are my cancellation rights under the Distance Selling Regulations?
- Can I get a replacement sent internationally for faulty or damaged goods?
- Why is my refund different to the amount or way I paid?
- How do I get a gift receipt when I place an order?
- Why haven’t I had my postage refunded when returning an Outlet Online order?
- What will happen if I cancel my order before delivery and I've paid using a gift card?
- Can I return my store order direct through the post?
- If I cancel my online furniture order, how long will it take me to get a refund?
- Does M&S have a buy-back policy?
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2014 Marks and Spencer plc