If you're searching for a specific product, please go to www.marksandspencer.com and use the search bar at the top of the page.

I have lost my parcel summary document, can I still return an item?

If your item is still in its original condition, you can return it without your parcel summary document to a clothing and home store and we’ll give you a credit receipt for the item’s current value.

If you’re returning your item by any other method and you don’t have your parcel summary document, please complete and print our "http://help.marksandspencer.com/faqs/returnsform" online returns form and enclose it with your parcel. The form includes a pre-paid label for free postage from the UK – if you post back items without our pre-paid label, we won’t refund your postage costs. It’s important that you fill the form in correctly – if we don't have accurate details for you, we may not be able to process your refund.

Was this answer useful?


For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2018 Marks and Spencer plc