There is a problem with the quality of my purchase. What do I do?
We’re sorry there was a problem with the quality of one of our products and we’d like to help you resolve the problem quickly. We have a few different ways you can return items to us which are detailed below.
BOUGHT IN STORE?
- Non-perishable item bought in store - Please return the item to your nearest Marks and Spencer store (excluding M&S Outlet, BP, Moto, Airport stores) with the receipt and they will be happy to help you further. If you are outside of the UK, click here to see how to return products to us.
- Perishable Item Bought In Store - please return the item to a Marks & Spencer store with your receipt.
- Perishable Item Bought Online e.g. fruit baskets or flowers - Please click here to contact us, scroll down to the email section and select "Product Quality" from the dropdown box. Please complete all boxes on the form to help us answer your query quickly (the product code of the item is usually found on the label. For Food or flower items, it’s the barcode number).
- Non-perishable item bought online – You can return to us by post or store. Click here to find out how to return to us.
- Furniture - If you’re unhappy with an item of furniture please click here to contact us, scroll to the email section and select “Furniture – all queries” from the dropdown box.
- Food to Order - please contact us.
- Outlet Online - M&S are unable to process any returns directly or offer returns or refunds in our M&S Outlet or M&S stores for Outlet items bought online. To return an item, please indicate the reason for return on the parcel summary and return this with your parcel. Once we receive the item back, we will process your refund, usually within 3-5 working days. If your return is due to our error, we will also pay the cost of returning the item to us and this will be included in your refund.
- Broken/Smashed Items: If your product arrived smashed, please don't try to return it - just contact us to discuss what to do next.
There are some items that are excluded from our returns policy – click here for more information.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc