How do I return my items using CollectPlus?
CollectPlus is available in over 5,000 supermarkets, newsagents and corner shops in the UK. Returning your items using CollectPlus is completely free, however there are some exclusions. Your item must be under 50cm x 30cm x 30cm and weigh less than 10kg.To find your nearest CollectPlus location, visit www.collectplus.co.uk.
To return your item via CollectPlus, follow the below instructions:
1. Complete the returns form by selecting your reason(s) for return
2. Enclose the completed returns form within your parcel and package your parcel up securely
3. Stick your completed CollectPlus label to your parcel so it covers the barcode of the original delivery label
4. Take your parcel to your nearest CollectPlus location
5. Make sure you get a CollectPlus returns receipt and code so you can track your parcel
CollectPlus will only be able to receive parcels that are no more than 50cm x 30cm x 30cm and weigh less than 10kg
If you can’t find your CollectPlus label visit www.collectplus.co.uk and print off a label
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc