How can I return my items via InPost 24/7 lockers?
You can now return an item using an InPost parcel locker for free, accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. InPost have over 1,100, fully automated parcel lockers that are located nationwide,
enabling you to collect your parcel at your earliest convenience in as little as 7 seconds. Simply choose a locker that's near to you - whether that's work, home or a place that you visit regularly. All of InPost's parcel lockers are located in well lit, safe and secure areas with ample parking. Locations include supermarkets, retail parks, train, tube and petrol stations.
For information on how to do this, please see below. Please note, InPost can only return items that are smaller than 38cm x 38cm x 64cm (that's the size of a microwave) and weighs less than 15kg.
1. Complete the returns form by selecting your reason(s) for return
2. Enclose the completed form within your parcel
3. Click here to get your free InPost returns label and to locate your nearest InPost locker
4. You'll be sent an email with your returns label that you'll need to print and attach to your return parcel. You must create and print one label for each parcel.
5. Take your parcel to any InPost parcel locker
6. When you're at the parcel locker, just select 'send a parcel', scan your label and place your parcel inside the locker compartment
7. Only one parcel can be placed in each compartment, but you can send a number of parcels at the same time - each locker terminal has at least 47 compartment boxes that are emptied at least once a day.
8. Track your parcel using this link and the tracking reference that you'll receive by SMS and/or email
Click here to find out more about how to use InPost to send your returns to M&S.
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc