UK Returns & Refunds: frequently asked questions
- What is the returns, exchange and refunds policy?
- How can I return items?
- Which products are excluded from the refunds policy?
- I have lost my parcel summary document, can I still return an item?
- Returning clothing & homeware (including delivery only furniture)
- There is a problem with the quality of my purchase. What do I do?
- I have exceeded the 35 day limit for a full refund - what can I do?
- How long do I have to return an item?
- Can I return underwear or lingerie purchased online or in store
- Returning Furniture (except delivery only furniture)
- How can I get a £5 M&S voucher from Oxfam?
- How long will it take to get a refund?
- Which stores can I return items to?
- Returning Beauty, Bra Accessories, Earrings, Flowers, Plants, Food, Gift Cards, Hampers, Wine, made to order items including Shirts, Cushions & Curtains
- Can I return a sale item bought in store?
Page 1 of 3 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2015 Marks and Spencer plc