Your Sparks Card and Benefits: frequently asked questions
- Can my sparks be added at a later stage?
- How do I check my Sparks balance?
- My Sparks card has been lost or stolen, what do I do?
- What is Sparks?
- Do Sparks have a cash value?
- How do I collect sparks?
- What will happen to my sparks balance when I reach my anniversary?
- How do I update my personal details/change my preferences on my Sparks card?
- What is my Sparks anniversary date?
- How do I close my Sparks account?
- Can I have more than one Sparks card on my account?
- Can I collect sparks if I haven't registered my card?
- Is Sparks replacing the M&S Premium Club/loyalty scheme?
- I haven't received my sparks from a recent transaction, what do I do?
- I recently returned something, will I lose the sparks I received?
Page 1 of 2 Previous Next
For further information see terms and conditions on marksandspencer.com. © 2017 Marks and Spencer plc